Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just random thoughts

There is something about the morning time in my house that I love though I rarely get to experience it. Every now and then I wake up before the kids do and persuade myself to not go back to sleep...not an easy thing to do mind you. But when I do get up before them, I am so thankful for it. My house is quiet and still. I can hear the trickling of the water from the filter in the fish tank and the birds singing their morning songs. And for some reason these sounds just don't sound the same at night after everyone has gone to bed. There is just something different when I'm sitting here in the morning. I just feel so at peace and calm. I've noticed my day seems to go a little bit smoother on days when I get this time in the morning...maybe I need to make sure I do this everyday...

No comments: